This new design of the P100-RX incorporates an optimized compressor/diffusor system, resulting in higher engine performance and reliability.
The engine follows throttle commands almost without delay.
New ECU V10.0
The completly redesigned V10.0 ECU is three times smaller than the V6.0 ECU, yet has all its proven capabilities and more at a weight of only 26g !
The new ECU comprises a high speed digital power bus for control and power supply of all engine peripherals (e.g. engine, fuel pump, solenoids, smoke pump, lighting systems, etc. ) with a minimum of wiring connections.
An on board precision pressure and ambient temperature sensor allows for optimum engine control, independent to environmental conditions.
- Compact outline and form factor
- Internal kerosene start
- Internal EGT sensor!
- Internal solenoids, only one fuel connection to the engine
- New "Bus-system" fuel pump.
- Eliminates necessity to adjust pump startup voltage!
- Single wiring connection from ECU to engine
- New miniature/lightweight ECU V10.0
- Battery: 2-cell LiPo or optional 3-cell LiFePo
- Weight: 1050gr
- Diameter: 97mm
- Length: 245mm
- Thrust: 100N @152000 1/min