Phoenix R/C Pro Simulator Version 3.0 with DX5e
- Includes the Spektrum DX5e DSMX transmitter
- Over 150 accurate and detailed models, including all styles of helicopters, airplanes, watercraft, autogyros and more!
- More models and flying sites than ever before, including accurate flybarless physics and helicopters.
- Additional models, flying sites and features released for free download on a regular basis.
- Fly with and learn from other pilots around the World with fully-featured Internet/LAN multiplayer mode - with voice-chat
To successfully use Phoenix, you will need the following:
• IBM-compatible PC computer with 1.0 Ghz Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon/64 compatible processor or better
• Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
• 256MB system memory (RAM)
• 1.5 GB free, uncompressed hard-disk space
• ATI Radeon 9800/NVidia Geforce Ti4200 with at least 128MB memory or better
• Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher
• DVD-ROM Drive for installation
• 1 free USB 1.1/2.0 port
• 100% DirectX 9 compatible sound card (optional)